Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pie Inspired in Cambodia

As you may or may not know, my sister and I started a pie blog about a year ago. So, for the last year, we have been making fun and interesting pies and naming them. I even made pies all summer long and sold them at church and to individuals in order to raise money to be able to come over to Cambodia. Well, since I left America, my pie baking has been put on hold. Until last week! Last week, I successfully made my first pie in Cambodia. You can see it here. To be honest, I have no idea to blog it twice, so you will just have to go on over to the pie blog if you want to see photos and the recipe. It did turn out quite well, though. I only had to have pie tins and measuring cups and spoons sent to me. And, I think I only went to about three supermarkets and a few other shops in search of pie making things. I wasn't able to find a lot of things I wanted, such as a rolling pin. But, I didn't let that stop me. Where there is a will, there is a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment