Tuesday, March 15, 2011

life

"Did you ever imagine that your life would come to sitting on the dirty ground at the base of a Buddhist temple next to a puddle of urine?"
This was the question posed to me yesterday by one of my teammates as we sat amongst a group of children reviewing good manners and how God created the world.
And, the answer is no. I don't think I ever imagined that this would be a normal part of my life. I am not sure I knew what "normal" life would be for me.
There have always been (and still are) a myriad of things that I have wanted to do and hoped to do. But, at the heart of it, I really just want to love people, to really know them and experience life with them. I want to share life with them. I want to share Jesus with them.
Isn't that what life is about?

No comments:

Post a Comment