Saturday, January 28, 2012

creative outlets

Sometimes I feel like my creative outlets are extremely limited here. Now, truth be told, I think this is more just my feeling than it is an actual reality. There are plenty of "crafty" materials available. They just are not stocked in the neat aisles to which I am accustomed. And, I may have to do some significant "shopping around" to find all the things I want to do a particular project.
All this said, I am determined to be more crafty and creative with the things I have already and those I am able to locate somewhat easily. Another one of those seizing the day things...

Example A:
I have several t-shirts that have seen better days, and so I found this and was inspired. I think it turned out pretty cute, and it cost me nothing but a little bit of time.

Hooray for creative outlets! I am hopeful that I will come up with some other fun, simple projects...or I may have more headbands than t-shirts!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather! Adorable! Maybe we can teach the girls in Nicaragua!!!

    ReplyDelete