Friday, January 27, 2012

zack morris

Yes, I am going there. Who remembers Saved by the Bell? You know, when you wake up in the morning and the alarm gives off a warning, and you don't think you'll ever make it on time?
Saved by the Bell was part of the Saturday morning line-up when I was young. I wager that I have seen nearly every episode from saving the duck from the oil on the football field to summers working at the beach. But, this post isn't about any of that.
The other day I had this deep desire to be Zack Morris. Why? Because Zack Morris had this amazing ability to freeze time. He could freeze everything around him for an indefinite amount of time while he processed through a situation and determined what his appropriate course of action would be.
I have been trying to process through various situations. I have been trying to determine my course of action. I have been praying for wisdom and guidance and a clear path. But, sometimes it sure would be nice to freeze time for a few moments while I figured it all out.
It might be kind of cool to have high-tops and a giant cellular phone, too...

Maybe I'll just stick with the freezing time thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment